The National Parkinson Foundation Heartland provides people with Parkinson’s and caregivers access to local resources and services, such as support groups, exercise and wellness classes, education programs and more.
Parkinson's Central Mobile App
Parkinson's Central is a free, easy-to-use smartphone app that people with Parkinson's and their caregivers can use to access Parkinson's-related information wherever and whenever they need it.
appPicker.com featured both NPF apps - Parkinson’s Toolkit and Parkinson’s Central—on their website in an article, “The Best iPhone Apps for Parkinson’s".
Parkinson's Central features:
- "Near Me" tool to find resources in your area
- How to get the most out of doctor visits
- Ins and outs of diagnosis and medication management
- Tips on how to live well with Parkinson's
- Information about insurance and finance
- Special caregiver content