The National Parkinson Foundation Heartland provides people with Parkinson’s and caregivers access to local resources and services, such as support groups, exercise and wellness classes, education programs and more.
A Parkinson's diagnosis comes with a lot of uncertainty and questions. You are not alone; you can rely on the National Parkinson Foundation to get the answers you need. Learn More.
Parkinson's Central Mobile App
Parkinson's Central is a free, easy-to-use smartphone app that people with Parkinson's and their caregivers can use to access Parkinson's-related information wherever and whenever they need it.
appPicker.com featured both NPF apps - Parkinson’s Toolkit and Parkinson’s Central—on their website in an article, “The Best iPhone Apps for Parkinson’s".
Parkinson's Central features:
- "Near Me" tool to find resources in your area
- How to get the most out of doctor visits
- Ins and outs of diagnosis and medication management
- Tips on how to live well with Parkinson's
- Information about insurance and finance
- Special caregiver content